How to Merge JPEG Photos: Best and Easy Methods
JPEG is one of the world’s most popular image formats. It is popular for storing digital images and photographs due to its small file size and high compression ratio. When it comes to merging multiple JPEG images into a single file, however, the process can appear daunting. In this article, we will look at the various methods of How to Merge JPEG Photos for free.
By merging JPGE files, you get to
- Combine information. For example, you may decide to merge two food photos together to get a single image (food menu).
- Obtain more visually appealing images. For example, you can place your images side by side (vertically or horizontally). The result is often more appealing visually.
In this article, you would learn how to merge JPG photos easily.
How Do I Merge JPEG Photos?
In fact, there are very few programs that can combine JPG images into a single image. And even if you use applications, such as Paint or Paint Pro on your Windows PC, you will find yourself going through complicated and tedious processes to merge JPG to JPG.
When combining JPG images, the most convenient method is to use an online service to combine the images. Aspose offers web applications that allow you to quickly merge JPG to JPG online without complications.
To merge JPEG photos online, you can use Aspose JPG Merger. This is one of the best tools to Merge JPEG.
- To create photo collages, use Aspose Collage Maker.
- To create photo grids, use Aspose Photo Grid Maker.
When merging JPG files with recommended online services, you can choose from a variety of merged photos.
- Vertical merge. For example, you can combine 2 JPG photos vertically—one image is placed on top and the other at the bottom—to obtain one picture.
- Horizontal merge. For example, you can combine 2 JPG photos horizontally—one image is placed on the left side and the other on the right side—to obtain one picture.
You can select other horizontal merge modes as variations of what part of the image will appear in the resulting JPG photo.
Aspose provides free web apps that allow you to merge JPGs, make photo collages, and create photo grids in as few steps as possible. This is how you use them:
- Upload the files you want to merge or use in a collage (or grid).
- Select your preferred layout.
- Click the required button.
Now You can download the result.
Top 10 Business Ideas for 2023
How to Merge JPG to PDF?
Besides merging JPG to JPG, you may need to combine JPG photos to get a PDF file. In fact, JPG to PDF concatenation is a relatively common operation.
Unlike the JPG merging process, Windows provides a built-in function — Microsoft Print to PDF — that allows you to combine multiple JPG files into one PDF file.
To use merge JPG to PDF or convert JPG to PDF in Windows, go through these steps:
- Open the File Explorer app.
- Go to the folder containing the JPGs you want to merge or convert to PDF.
- Select the JPG photos you want to merge—press (and hold down) the CTRL key and then click the photos.
- Right-click any of the highlighted images.
- From the context menu, click Print.
- On the Print Pictures window, click the drop-down menu for Printer: and then select Microsoft Print to PDF.
- If you want to use certain print options (if you know what you are doing), make changes to the parameters now.
- Click the Print button.
- Go to the folder where you want to save the PDF and type in the name of the file.
- Click the Save button.
That is all. At this point, we believe you already know how to stitch JPEG images in different ways (JPG to JPG, JPG to PDF, etc.) online and on a computer. Hope this article has helped you to know how to merge JPEG or JPG photos.