Is there a typo in the PDF file or do you need to change it quickly? If you don’t have a PDF editor that allows you to edit, add, or delete content, you may not be able to easily fix the problem. do not worry. Instead of spending a lot of money on a PDF editing software, you can easily convert PDF files to Word documents. In this way, you can use all the features of Word to make the necessary changes to your document quickly and easily. Fortunately, converting a PDF file to a Word document isn’t as difficult as you might think. Here are some ways you can do-it-all completely free.
In this article, you will know How to convert pdf to word & How to convert pdf to word free?
How to Convert PDF to Word Using Google Docs
An easy way to convert PDF to Word is to use Google Docs. If you have a Gmail account, this program is completely free. Moreover, it’s a quick and easy fix that anyone can learn. That’s how it’s done:
- Visit Google Docs at https://docs.google.com. You’ll need to enter your email address and password to log in.
- Click “Upload.”
- Select the file you want to convert and click “Open.”
- Click “Open with” to open a drop-down menu.
- Click “Google Docs.” This opens the PDF as a Google Doc file.
- Click “File” in the upper-left corner.
- Select “Download” and click Microsoft Word (.docx) in the pop-out menu.
- Once the document is downloaded, you can open it with Word and begin to edit.
There are many advantages to converting PDF using Google Docs. It’s fast, easy, and free. However, using this tool does not preserve the photos and images in the PDF file. It can also affect the formatting of your document, resulting in choppy text and uneven edges. Converting PDFs using Google Docs is easy, but you don’t get reliable and consistent results.
How to Convert PDF to Word Using Microsoft Word
You can also convert PDFs using Microsoft Word. This has the advantage that you can use one program for all your conversion and editing needs, but there are some formatting issues. If that’s okay, you can use Word to convert the PDF as follows:
- Find the PDF that you want to convert on your computer.
- Right-click the PDF.
- Select “Open with” to open up a drop-down list.
- Click “Word.”
- Click “OK” to allow Microsoft Word to convert the PDF file into an editable format.
- Edit the Word document as necessary.
- Save the file as a PDF by clicking “File,” click “Save As,” and choose “PDF” as the file
Using this type of PDF converter can result in loss of format. The converted document may not have exact matches between pages, line breaks, page breaks, images, margins, and so on. You may need to manually adjust some formats. However, due to Word formatting issues, you may not be able to manually adjust the document as you wish. This option is quick and easy, but it doesn’t give professional-level results.
So use Tools like PDF to Word Converter to convert PDF to Word easily.
1 thought on “How to Convert PDF to Word for Free”